I went on the computer for the first time in days just a few minutes ago (no, I wasn’t avoiding y’all) and was pleasantly surprised to find that I was nominated for the Super Sweet Blogging Award by Storytime With Buffy. Thanks a bunch, Buffy. The whole thing reminds me of tags on Youtube. Youtubers will complete a number of questions and then tag a few people that they want to see answer the same questions. But in this case it’s also someone bravely calling out to you in the darkness of cyberspace and saying, “You’re awesome!”. So I thought I would spread the love.
The Super Sweet Blogging Award
Being nominated means I have some responsibility.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 5 Super Sweet questions. These can be found down below.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers. (Pssst…some do less and nothing bad happens.)
- Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS
1. Cookies or Cake? Both? Cookies. I can eat enough cookies to burst my stomach, but cake? Not so much. It normally makes me feel sick. Just thinking about the birthdays from my childhood, with dry confetti cake covered in sugar icing, gives me a migraine. (Cheesecake is an exception).
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? If I ever have to choose between the two I’ll probably go for chocolate. Chocolate cake, chocolate milk, chocolate shakes. But if I want to change it up a bit with things that are stereotypically chocolate, I’ll have vanilla.
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Ice cream. Or anything cold and sweet for that matter. I especially like pralines and cream ice cream in a waffle cone.
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? When I’ve only been eating vegetables for the past week. It works the other way around to.
5. Sweet Nick Name? Pumpkin Girl. I don’t know, ask my mom.
NOMINEES FOR THIS SUPER SWEET BLOGGING AWARD
So I know the instructions allowed for less but I only have five. Hehe. Oh well, these bloggers are awesome so check them out!